Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Introductions are in order...

Hello and welcome to my blog. I am very excited to venture into the world of blogging and sharing useful information, along with my personal insight, with colleagues and clients.

The ever-changing world of the mortgage industry is my general focus as I find myself surrounded by people in the mortgage profession. I am a licensed mortgage consultant, in both Oregon and Washington, but my goal is to focus this site more closely on Retirement Planning, and the great benefits of today's Reverse Mortgage for seniors.

As many seniors are looking forward at their golden years, they start to look for creative ways to make their financing work, because lets face it... its not as easy and inexpensive to just retire at 62, and survive on social security. Seniors want to find a way to live comfortably, which is safe, secure, and has a very low level of risk. This describes virtually every family I have helped that has taken out a reverse mortgage on their home.

I personally get a great satisfaction with every Reverse Mortgage I close. I do enjoy helping a first time homebuyer. There is a great feeling when you see someone experience the excitement of home ownership for the first time. But, there is a different kind satisfaction helping someone at the end of that process. The retired person that is excited to stay in their home, and to be able to eliminate their mortgage and not have the stressful payment looming over them from month to month. Being able to help someone eliminate that monthly payment is a great feeling. Its kind of funny actually... I enjoy helping one person make on their first ever monthly mortgage payment on one hand, and I enjoy helping home owners say goodbye to the monthly mortgage payment entirely on the other hand.

I hope you will visit my site often and I look forward to exploring these great programs and the benefits they have for today’s seniors. I also plan to keep you up to date with current news, and explanations to changes in the mortgage market and how they can affect these programs for today’s seniors!

Thanks for visiting!

Bryan

No comments: